Skip to content
Code of conduct – Parents & Students, Teachers
- Misbehaving with teachers or any other staff of the school.
- Disturbing the class intentionally.
- Taking holiday without prior permission from the class teacher or any staff of the school.
- Damaging school property.
- Misbehaving with the female student.
- Encouraging any caste related feelings among the students.
- Involving in any kind of physical violence
- Not obeying the order of the teacher or any staff member of the school.
- Bringing unwanted materials in the school.
- Taking any students article without his/her permission.